622 S. Union Ave., Pueblo, CO 81004
Hours: Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
About Books Again
Books Again is a project of the Friends of the Library. The proceeds from the sale of used books benefit the Pueblo City-County Library District, helping to fund a variety of activities and physical improvements.
In 2017, Books Again sold $106,208 worth of used books and 62% of the net sales after sales taxes went to benefit the library district.
What Books Again Offers Its Customers
- Books Again has over 50,000 used books that represent a wide, and in some instances, deep selection of authors and topics.
- Books Again has books that cannot be purchased at commercial book stores, such as out-of-print books, books about the local area by local authors, and old city directories, which are useful sources for genealogy.
- Books Again sells most of its used books for 75% off their original retail price.
- Books Again has a nice selection of children books, some that are not available elsewhere, and most are priced at $1.00 each.
- Books Again gets about 80% of its donations from private individuals.
- Books Again gets about 20% of its books from the Pueblo City-County Library District - these withdrawn books are still in good condition and sell for 75% off their original cost.
- Books Again offers a place where people can shop, buy books, and, because of our prices, not feel guilty, a big plus in these economic rough times.
- Books Again has an all-volunteer staff that is friendly and helpful.
- Books Again is clean and well-organized, something customers really appreciate.
- Books Again has nearly 4,300 square feet of space devoted exclusively to sales.
- Books Again has over 1,300 yards or 1.2 kilometers of shelves filled with books.
"Books Again is for book lovers - For people crazy about books." - Anonymous